Thursday, January 19, 2017

Lina's First Snow Day


Believe it or not, we don't get very much snow here in Vancouver. If you watched the 2010 Winter Olympics that may be hard to believe, but it's true. The winter skiing events were held up in the mountains and snow actually had to be brought in because there wasn't enough up there naturally. All that to say, when my baby girl and I woke up one morning in early December to a neighborhood covered in white, we were *very* excited. I managed to grab my cell phone and snap this picture of her looking out in the window, checking out snow for the very first time. Such a special moment, and I'm glad I caught it on camera.

I used Crate Paper's Snow + Cocoa line for this page. It's a fabulous winter/Christmas collection that was just perfect for documenting baby's first holiday season. More Snow + Cocoa layouts to come! xx

2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING those photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Look at that little face :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo