Thursday, December 1, 2016

Documenting December - 2016 Edition

Last year, I attempted to make a traditional December Daily album. It was a success, but it was also extremely time consuming - even with all the prep work I did ahead of time!

This year, I definitely want to document the holidays (it's my daughter's first Christmas, after all) but I'm keeping things simple. Rather than make a mini album devoted to all things December, I'll just be incorporating a few holiday layouts and 8x10 pocket spreads into my daughter's 12x12 D-ring baby album.


Narrowing down a collection to work with was easy - Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa line is adorable, and the designs are just perfect for documenting baby's first Christmas. Here's a peek at what I've done so far ...


I'm not sure how often I'll blog about my December projects, or if I'll even share my progress here at all - but if you're doing a December Daily album of some sort, I'd love to know so that I can visit your blog for inspiration!

3 comments :

  1. So far this looks wonderful. I hope your little one spares you some time to create.Take heaps of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute so far and I agree that paper does look great for the 1st year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a sweet start! Hope you enjoy this extra special holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo