Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Waiting …

I did it, you guys. 
I actually scrapbooked a layout! 

It's a simple one, but it's a real-life layout nonetheless and I can feel my creative mojo returning! I'm 36 weeks pregnant today and everything is all set for Baby Girl's imminent arrival. We're just kind of sitting around here waiting … which is exactly what I decided to call this layout! I used 2 of my favorite photos from our Hawaiian maternity photo shoot a few weeks ago. It was such a dreamy, magical experience and I wanted to try and convey that in my layout … 


I could not for the life of me get the colors of this layout to photograph well & this was as good a shot as I was able to get. It's a lot softer in person; you can get a better sense of the true colors in the close-up photos below … 



I should also mention that this layout was loosely inspired by a sketch challenge over on the Scrapbook Nerd message board. They're in the midst of their annual summer camp online crop extravaganza and I'm hoping to participate in more challenges now that my mojo has returned. Stay tuned! xx

4 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING those photos of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... Gorgeous layout. You looking beautiful mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at you - you are glowing with expectation! What a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! And you're so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo