Saturday, February 13, 2016

… And then there were three

If you read my blog often and are quick to spot changes then you *may* have noticed that I've been pretty absent lately. I haven't been posting much and my design team commitments have been put on the back burner. I'm sorry that I disappeared the way I did, but I desperately needed the break from social media and from scrapbooking to focus on some other special projects that have been unfolding behind the scenes. I've also been taking a lot of naps lately and fighting bad nausea, which makes productivity a little difficult.

Truth is, I've been keeping a secret from you all.
A pretty big secret that is getting harder and harder to keep under wraps …


I'm pregnant !!!

After more than two and a half years of trying to conceive … two and a half years of negative pregnancy tests and frustrated tears and an early miscarriage and discouragement and wondering if it would ever happen … my husband and I are finally expecting our first little bambino!! It took longer than we expected (much longer!) but God's timing is always perfect and we couldn't be happier. Believe it or not, this pregnancy actually took us both by surprise and happened when we least expected it! To say that we were shocked would be an understatement. We found out just before Christmas and have been on Cloud 9 ever since. Baby H is scheduled to begin gracing the pages of my scrapbooks in late August 2016 (though I think he/she will be late and arrive in early September) .. 


I'm planning on creating a Project Pregnancy album and I hope you'll humour me by letting me share my pages with you here on the blog over the next few months. You - my blog readers and fellow design team members - have become my scrappy family and I'm looking forward to sharing this exciting time of my life with you.

For those of you who knew about my fertility struggles and who offered me love, support, prayers and encouragement during the difficult season of "waiting" …. thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You'll never know just how much that meant to me.

15 comments :

  1. Big Congratulations, such great news, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news Stephanie - CONGRATULATIONS
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting - wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is soooo GOOD! *gentle careful HUGS & bump pats* Will continue praying for a joyful pregnancy :D Love the Project Pregnancy idea! You need to pitch that to one of the manufacturers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and your hubby!! Enjoy this new and wonderful journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news! Congrats and sending love across the miles to you *all*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Exciting and God's timing was perfect! Congratulations to you and your husband :) Love and Prayers :) Enjoy every little moment can't wait to see it unfold on the scrapbook pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - how very exciting. I stopped and said a prayer for you and the little one. Do take care of yourself. God bless you and your growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very exciting Stephanie! So happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo