Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Daily 2015, Part 3 - My Progress So Far

Okay, so I totally missed last Tuesday's post. *hangs head in shame*

Believe it or not, I didn't miss the post update because I had fallen behind. I'm totally on track with my December Daily & having a blast documenting the holiday season. Unfortunately, everyone else in my city seems to be documenting the holiday season too. I get my photos printed at a nearby store and they are usually ready to pick up within a few hours of submitting the order. The staff must be really busy because it's been taking them a good 48 hrs to process my picture orders. The delays threw me off as far as blogging goes, but I'm hoping to rectify that today with photo overload. So, without further ado, here's what I've been creating …

This is my opening page … a photo of our Christmas tree all decked out for the holidays …


Opposite that, I have my Christmas Manifesto page. The manifesto is written, I just need to print it off and adhere it to that blank space … 


Day One was all about decorating our tree, so I included a photo of our ornament box. On Day Two, I had my first holiday drink of the season (an eggnog latte). I'm trying to include a good chunk of journaling for each day. 


On Day Three, I journaled about missing my mom this season as she is on the other side of the country and not able to travel west because of work commitments. I also included a photo of Alan and had him write out his wish list … 


Days Four through Seven are complete; I'm just waiting for the photos. I forgot to include them in my last order and didn't want to miss a second weekly update while I waited for them to be developed. Day  Eight was all about our church community group that meets every Tuesday. On Day Nine I journaled about my writing group that meets every Wednesday and another delicious holiday drink - this time, a peppermint mocha. 


a close-up shot …


That's all I have to share for today. I'm going to try my best to continue weekly updates on Tuesdays, but I'm really at the mercy of my photo store as I don't want to upload pictures of photo-less spreads. I hope you're all having a great December so far & if you're doing a daily project like this I hope it's going well. xx

6 comments :

  1. Coming along well :) Love the tree shot and his Christmas list :) I didn't see yours don't forget to add that too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh don't worry, I definitely wrote out my wish list! I'll share it next week :)

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! LOVING your DD so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful look at your holiday preparations so far! It's too bad about the slower photo processing but at least you aren't letting it hold you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your project looks great and I'm impressed how you were keeping up at that time - I managed a few days of journalling and that's about it! Love the look of it so far - hope you will share the final result!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo