Monday, November 16, 2015

MME's My Story Collection - Family

It's time to share the first layout I made using my November design team kit from Scrapbook Nerd. This month, I got to work with the My Story collection from My Mind's Eye. Now, I'll be honest … I'm not usually a big My Mind's Eye fan, but this collection called out to me so I put in a request for it. I'm *SO* glad that I did! It's absolutely stunning in person - gorgeous shades of pink and mustard yellow, with lovely gold foil.

Here's the first layout I made …


Products Used:

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I like how you put the patterned paper at the top of the layout and those fussy-cut butterflies make the page even more special. I was kind of on the fence about this collection but seeing how you used it is starting to convince me to add it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo