Thursday, October 22, 2015

Crate Paper's After Dark - October Tradition

Hi everyone! I'm popping in today to share a layout I made using my October design team kit from Scrapbook Nerd. This month, I'm playing with some fun Halloween goodies - the After Dark collection from Crate Paper and the Hocus Pocus collection from Echo Park. To kick things off, I made this layout about our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. As you can probably tell from the photograph, we go rain or shine … 


I really love the After Dark collection - the papers are perfect for whimsical Halloween layouts, but also great to use on more generic pages year round. I also love these cute label stickers from Bella Blvd ...


Exciting news - This weekend, Scrapbook Nerd is hosting one of its fabulous online crops!! 

The theme is Masquerade Ball and you're officially invited. There will be challenges, games, tons of inspiration and - of course - some fabulous prizes. The fun starts tomorrow evening, but you will have until October 30th to upload your projects for a chance to win. I hope you'll stop by the Scrapbook Nerd forum and check it out. I'd love to see you there! xx

Products Used:

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that pumpkin tag and the photo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great kit and I especially like the star background paper - need to get hold of a sheet of that for myself! Super page of course. You know how I love everything you make :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo