Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Card Share with Scrapbook Nerd

I'm a big believer in snail mail. Email and Facebook messages are great, but nothing beats a receiving a real-life card in the mail (except, perhaps, for a real-life card with a handwritten message inside!) Stationary isn't exactly cheap so a nice card can cost you upwards of $5 … which is why I love using my scrappy supplies to make handmade ones. 

A few months ago, my I Like You Way You Roll card was published in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. I used Lawn Fawn products to create that card and Lawn Fawn offers a publication incentive … which means when the magazine hit news stands, I was able to select two Lawn Fawn stamp sets for free! The first one I chose was the Love You A Latte set and I finally got around to playing with it this week!


I had so much fun colouring in the coffee cups and donuts! This stamp set also has gorgeous script sentiments, hearts and adorable Kawaii faces. It's quickly becoming one of my all-time favorites! Here's one of the cards I made … 


Are you a cardmaker? If you are, you should join in the Sunday Card Share over on the Scrapbook Nerd Blog. Link up any cards you make this month (it doesn't have to be on Sunday, lol) and the Nerds will leave you some love!

Speaking of the Nerds … I'm very excited to announce that I'm their newest design team member! I'm so excited to be partnering with them, as they are my favorite online retailer + forum. Over the next few months, I'll be creating tons of fun projects which you'll be able to see on their blog and on their message board. It would mean the world to me if you'd stop by and check them out! xo

3 comments :

  1. Super cute card :) Congrats to you for making the team :) I love the way the doily sticks out from the scallop piec what a fun idea for a card gives it wonderful texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new design team! Love your card and the little sneak peek of the colored donuts and coffee cups - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the faux stitching and the doily you added. Thanks for joining the Sunday card share :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo