Monday, September 28, 2015

October Afternoon's Treasure Map - North Shore

Is September seriously coming to an end?! HOW is that possible?! This month just zoomed by for me ... but before we jump into October, I thought I'd share one last layout with you all. 

This is another design team layout for Scrapbook Nerd, made using the adorable Treasure Map collection from October Afternoon. On this particular layout, I used the B-side of the Skull Rock patterned paper and layered it with the Shipwreck Coast and the True North papers. 


I also went to town with stamping, using the tiny star stamp from the Clearly Kelly New Adventures set and the Hero Arts Pool to Navy ombre ink pad. I'm so in love with how it turned out! For more details on this layout you can check out the Scrapbook Nerd blog where I shared a quick tutorial.

That's a wrap for me this month! See you all in a few days for my October Counterfeit Kit reveal! 

1 comment :

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo