Monday, February 9, 2015

Believe - A Clique Kits Layout

Have you seen the February kit from Clique Kits?! It's called Punxsutawney and it is, hands down, my favourite kit from the Clique so far- all that Dear Lizzy goodness makes me swoon. Unfortunately, it's also going to be my last kit as a design team member for Clique Kits. Last month, I made the difficult decision to resign from the team so that I could better focus on some of the things that are happening in my personal life. It breaks my heart a little because you all know how much I love the Clique Kits! But, at the end of the day, it was the right decision. 

With that said, here is a layout I made using the fabulous Punxsutawney kit! The heart is an exclusive cut file from Clique Kits. If you're interested in seeing how I put this page together, I shared step-by-step instructions over on the Clique Kits blog so be sure to head over there and check out that post for more details! 


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout Steph! I just love that cut file!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout, stephanie! i'm really going to miss your work and inspiration at ck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo