Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Goals + Resolutions For 2015

I am having so much fun playing with my January counterfeit kit, Bright Ideas! The supplies I pulled out of my stash were a nice mix of old and new, and it feels great to see them finally being used on layouts and projects.

I decided to make a 12x12 layout about our goals and resolutions for 2015. I'm definitely a New Years' Resolutions kind of girl and every January I spend a good amount of time pondering what I want to change and things I hope to accomplish. Here is the layout I made documenting this year's list …


Here are a few of the plans we have for 2015 …

Make 2015 "richer in joy" - stay positive, stay focused on what truly matters
Continue eating healthy
Read a lot … at least 45 books for me, 20 books for my husband
Go on more dates
Scrapbook more photos that have me in them 
Spend and consume less - appreciate what we already have more 
Grow our family … a pregnancy? a puppy? who knows what that looks like!


For this layout, I combined papers from the Love Notes collection by We R Memory Keepers and the Plus One collection by Amy Tangerine. Isn't that pink ombre woodgrain paper just divine?! The wooden sequins were from an old Clique Kits kit (August I think) which is sold out now, so be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on awesome goodies like that again! :)  

Now it's your turn - what are some of your plans for 2015? 

The current challenge up on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is to all about scrapping with lists … so, if you make a layout using your counterfeit kit that includes a list of resolutions (or any list, really) be sure to link it up!! Speaking of challenges, Paper Issues is having a "Pop-pin the Cork" challenge and they've got a whole list of ideas to inspire you. Check it out right here! xo

9 comments :

  1. beautiful page, and I really like the journaling style you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful writer! Love your page. It is a great motivator when I see such nicely made pages put together without pictures. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself and the fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you! Glad it inspired you. My actual plan was to include two 3x4 photos in the middle with a small paragraph of journaling between the two pictures …. but, typical blabber mouth me, I had too much to say! ;)

      Delete
  3. A gorgeous layout, I love the idea of writing down your hopes, dreams and desires for the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page and some cool goals too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you are playing with the confetti. Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo