Saturday, January 10, 2015

My CHA 2015 Wish List

CHA - the Craft & Hobby Association's big shinding where new collections are unveiled and the scrapbook industry struts its stuff. It's the largest craft trade show in the world with over 400 exhibitors from 55 countries and 3,000 buyers. Attending CHA (and shopping the new releases in person) is on my bucket list but, for now, I enjoy watching the unveils online and getting excited about all the new crafty goodness coming my way!

Here's a peek at some of the items that have caught my eye so far … 

The Project Life Inspire Core Kit + Album 


… and the Project Life + Southern Weddings core kit as well *swoon* … 


… I think my favorite paper collection this round is Shimelle's True Stories collection … 


… or perhaps it's the Confetti collection from Maggie Holmes …


… I also love these Thickers from Amy Tangerine's new Rise & Shine collection ...


… and, last but certainly not least, the Food Coma stamp set by Kelly Purkey + Hero Arts …

What about you? Do you like to look over all the new releases and pick out your favorites - or do you prefer to keep your wallet safe and avoid the CHA hoopla? What has jumped out at you and made your 2015 scrappy wish list? 

You can find pictures, sneak peeks and price info for all the new releases over on the Scrapbook Nerd message board … you can also place your CHA pre-orders with Scrapbook Nerd! Yup, I'm an enabler :) 

4 comments :

  1. I loooooove CHA time :) These are all on my want list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look inspiring to me too. Wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun post, stephanie! i am swooning over quite a few items this year. hoping a lot show up in my monthly kit, but if not, i may be broke by summer time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fun products you picked!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo