Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Just A Typical Family Portrait …

Remember how I mentioned that when my mom was out visiting during the holidays I had her snap a few pictures of me and my husband? Well, at the end of that photo shoot we ended up taking an impromptu group selfie … And it might just be my favorite photo from the day!


It wasn't planned but I think this selfie captures our personalities so perfectly. 
Alan - conservative, "the normal one". 
Me - overly excited, childlike, quirky. 
And my Mom - just downright hysterical :) 


I used papers and embellishments primarily from the January Clique Kit, Tailor Made, for this layout. The kit is full of product from Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection and I'm really loving the greys and blues! The kit is still available right here.


4 comments :

  1. Oh this is priceless! I love your photo and your layout is superb, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo to scrap. I love your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just love this layout AND your fun photo!! The layering is perfect and just adore how you used all those stickers! Beautiful Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo