Monday, November 17, 2014

LOVE love love you .. A Clique Kits layout

I want to begin by apologizing for disappearing off the face of the planet as far as blogging goes. It's been 27 days since my last post and, trust me, this leave of absence wasn't intentional. Believe it or not, I've actually been busy scrapbooking up a storm behind-the-scenes ... I just haven't had the time to update this blog.

I love scrapbooking with a passion but, like all of you, there's more to my life than just pretty paper and stickers. Recently, there have been a lot of other things pulling at my heartstrings and consuming my attention. As much as it bothered me to leave this blog unattended for so long, I knew that personal blogging had to take a backseat for awhile. I'm super excited to announce that I'll be back to blogging on a regular basis as of this week. I've been busy creating some fun holiday projects and I can't wait to show them to you. I will also be sharing some of what's been going on in my life and why I haven't been online as much. But today, I want to keep things light and share a recent layout that I made.


If you're thinking that this photo of my hubby and I looks familiar, then you've probably seen this layout that I made back in April. I don't usually scrapbook the same photo twice but that particular photo is a favorite of ours. 

The papers used on this layout are from the November 2014 kit from Clique Kits called Homecoming. Most of the embellishments - the flair badges, the enamel dots, the foam hearts - were from my own stash. Make sure to mark your calendars for the Clique Kits Pep Rally on November 19th for more Homecoming inspiration.


6 comments :

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo