Sunday, October 12, 2014

Falling In Love … With October, Clique Kits and San Francisco!

Hellloooo everybody!!! Did you miss me? I'm sorry for being out of touch these last two weeks - my husband and I were away in Montreal visiting my family. We had a wonderful time but now we're home and I'm finally getting back into the creative groove.

Today I have a new page to share with you - the first of many layouts made using the October 2014 kit from Clique Kits called Masquerade Ball. Masquerade Ball is loaded with goodies from the Second City collection by Kelly Purkey & Basic Grey. The collection features bright, bold colors as well as skylines and fun graphics - perfect for documenting life in your neighbourhood or a fun trip abroad. I decided to use my kit to scrapbook some photos from our San Francisco trip back in July. It was my first time visiting San Francisco and I immediately fell in love with the architecture. The Victorian rowhouses in pretty pastel colors with their cast iron gates and hidden gardens grabbed hold of my heart and wouldn't let go.


The journaling says: "This is where I fell in love with San Francisco … near Octavia Street, July 2014." I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe called Right On Target to create the fun black overlay to put on top of my circle. I also took the purple circles from the sticker sheet, cut them apart and used 3D foam dots to give them dimension. I love how they look like giant enamel dots! 


This fabulous kit is already sold out but you can sign up now & get on the waiting list for a November subscription or you can pre-order one of their fabulous holiday kits. Trust me … as a design team member, I've seen the kit mock-ups and you will NOT want to miss out. They just keep getting better and better. I've already got my hands on the Clique Cards kit (below) which is available for just $19.99 for subscribers and $24.99 for non-subscribers. Order yours today & we can spend next month creating awesome Christmas cards together :)

2 comments :

  1. Love this one! What a fun mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph your layouts are getting extremely talented. Love this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo