Monday, September 1, 2014

Something's a brewing, about to begin …

A few weeks ago, I sent in my application for the Clique Kits design team. I knew some of the other ladies who were applying and I knew they were all crazy talented, so I didn't think I stood much of a chance …. but I'm a firm believer in "nothing ventured, nothing gained" so I sent off my application and waited. Imagine my surprise when I got an email from Lacey offering me a spot on the team. I screamed, totally startling my poor husband. 

I made the Clique Kits design team!! 


I feel honoured to be part of their inaugural varsity team. I love the Clique Kits … I was their guest designer back in June and enjoyed my experience there so much I subscribed to their monthly kits. The owners (Jody, Erica, Lacey and Gia) are incredibly sweet and down-to-earth, and the kits are just overflowing with awesomeness. I mean, have you seen September's kit, Study Abroad?!

I'm so excited to share my passion and excitement for this company with you all! 


--> If you're looking for the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop post please go here 

7 comments :

  1. Well done you! Look forward to seeing your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love to read. I'm currently reading The Outlanders series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Stephanie....this is awesome news!! 'Looking forward to seeing all the goodies you will share!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Looking forward to a fun year designing with you and everyone else on this incredible team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and much luck (not that you'll need it!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo