Friday, August 8, 2014

It's Time For Another ...

About a month ago, I announced a new feature here on my blog called Flashback Fridays. The idea came to me when I was reading through some of my older blog posts and realized that some of them, especially the ones I wrote when I first started blogging, had very few comments or no comments at all. It made me a little sad because some of those projects are favorites of mine … but when I posted them on my blog I just didn't have many readers! 

You've heard of Throwback Thursdays where people post old photos on Instagram and Facebook? Well, this is a similar idea except we showcase older blog posts that didn't get the love and attention we felt they deserved. I don't do this every week, but I'm trying to do it at least once or twice a month and have decided that today is a good day for a flashback. 

Wanna join in? The rules are simple … link up one of your old blog posts and then comment on the posts that others link up. Easy peasy. And, just so we're all on the same page here, by "old" I mean a post that was written 30 or more days ago. 

Here is a peek of the layout I've chosen for this week's Flashback Friday. Since we are in the middle of wedding season I thought it would be fun to share a wedding layout I made back in February …. 


You can view the whole layout and the original post right here

Now it's your turn! Link up one of your older blog posts below & be sure to visit everyone else's flashbacks too. I can't wait to see your work!


4 comments :

  1. What a FUN idea - I've linked to a post from my second month of blogging 4 1/2 years ago because it's one of my favorite projects! I'll be back around to check out other's links, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Thanks for joining in Melissa. I'm off to see your flashback post now :)

      Delete
  2. A great idea Stephanie - I've gone back two years yesterday - particularly apt because my son also passed an exam yesterday - his motorcycle test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this one but will try to join in next time around. I love blog series like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo