Friday, August 29, 2014

How 'bout one last summer flashback?


I can't believe that in a few days summer will be done and over with. Oh, sure, *technically* summer doesn't end until September 22nd but as far as I'm concerned summer comes to an abrupt halt on Labor Day. I'm not complaining, though. I love autumn and have so many fun projects lined up for the next few months. But first … I thought it would be fun to do one last Flashback Friday for the summer.

Not sure what Flashback Friday is all about? Well, you've heard of Throwback Thursdays where people post old photos on Instagram and Facebook right? This is a similar idea except here we showcase older blog posts that didn't get the love and attention we felt they deserved. I don't do this every week, but I'm trying to do it at least once or twice a month.

For today's flashback I decided to pick a fun, colorful layout that reminds of summertime. Here's a peek …


Mmmm … Starbucks' refreshers. That's what I drank all summer long and will soon be replacing them with my beloved Pumpkin Spice lattes. You can see the full layout here.

Wanna join in? The rules are simple … link up one of your old blog posts and then comment on the posts that others link up. Easy peasy. And, just so we're all on the same page, by "old" I mean any post that was written 30 or more days ago. 

Link up your blog posts below. I can't wait to see them. 

1 comment :

  1. love the bright colors in your layout! it is very summery!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo