Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Gia !!! A Special Birthday Blog Hop

I love a good surprise so when the girls from Clique Kits reached out and shared their plans for a surprise blog hop in honor of design team member Gia's birthday I knew I had to join in. Gia is an incredibly talented scrapbooker and if you haven't checked out her blog, The Painted Crane, you should definitely drop by and see her work. It's sure to inspire you! 

The Clique Kit girls all rallied together to wish Gia a happy birthday and nine of us have made birthday cards for her using the products available in the July kit. If you're doing the full hop you should have arrived here from Madge's blog but if you're just dropping in and want to start from the beginning you can head back here to see the grand kick-off post. 

Here's the card I made for Gia … hope she likes it! :) 


Except for the cupcake stamp, everything used to make this card is from the Midsummer Night's Dream kit. It's still available for purchase but my sources say there may only be one left … so RUN, don't walk, and add it to your cart before it's gone! 

Next up on the blog hop is Katie … 
be sure to swing by her blog to see the card she made for Gia. 

--> If you came here looking for the August reveal of my Counterfeit Kit you can see that post right here. <--

12 comments :

  1. First let me say that I just love your blog!!! And your card is super awesome!! I love the papers your used and that super cute stamp set!! Thanks for celebrating with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! The paper combination with the stamp is so festive! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so awesome! I love the grid and the faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I said this last time, but I can't look at anything else but this blog's design. I get so lost in it...that's photo clothesline is soooo awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see everyone else has also noticed how AWESOME you blog is! It truly is! And I love the card! It has been so much fun having you in the Clique-you truly are value added to the group both inspiration and friendship wise! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Esp the black and white cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card I love the pop of orange the heart gives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful card Stephanie!! I love all your layering and how you arranged all the fab elements on your card! Thanks so much for joining us for this surprise blog hop for Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie, I just love the card you made for Gia....the colors and the layering are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card. Love the layering of the different pp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Stephanie, what a cute project I see! I will follow you with passion, kisses from Italy!
    francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo