Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Counterfeit Kit - Ghirardelli Square

First of all …. a great big Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadian blog readers! I hope your plans for today include fireworks, BBQ's and lots of red & white. We are so blessed to live in such an amazing country, eh? :)

If you're stopping by my blog today on your way through the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop - welcome!! Last month I was a guest designer for the Clique Kits and wasn't able to participate in my usual counterfeiting shenanigans, and I really missed you all. It's good to be back! You should have arrived here after perusing Lynette's blog but if you're just jumping into the hop now you can head back here to start from the very beginning.

This month, the Counterfeit team decided to use the Balboa Kits from Noel Mignon as inspiration ...


There's so much to be inspired by here, but what jumped out at me right away were the papers from the Inked Rose collection by We R Memory Keepers. I recently added several sheets from that collection to my stash of papers and when I saw them in the Noel Mignon kit I knew I had to pull them out and use them.

My husband and I are heading off to San Francisco in a few days and I know I'll be spending the rest of the month scrapbooking all of my California pictures. So, in honor of our trip, I'm calling this kit Ghirardelli Square after the public square in the Fisherman's Wharf area of San Francisco that I'm so looking forward to seeing! Here's a peek ...


As always, you can view the entire kit in the video below …


If anyone is interested in the 8.5x11 "I Love To Scrapbook" sheet with the cameras on it, it was a free NSD printable from Two Peas in a Bucket and is available here until the site shuts down on July 10th. It goes perfectly with the Inked Rose papers.

Next up on the Counterfeit Kit Reveal hop is Susanne. Head on over and check out her counterfeit kit here.

17 comments :

  1. Great to have you back and with such a lovely kit - no straying again!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I want to scrap with your kit. Lots of lovely tags and flair and papers and so on and so on. Scrap on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun video! Always a highlight of the hop. Great name for your kit. Have a great trip! Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit!Love the videos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kit looks fun to work with! Thanks for stopping by my blog! We loved our trip to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name! I couldn't think of anything like that but it's perfect :~D Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely kit and just love the music in the video :) Have a fun trip

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good looking kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kit is delightfully pretty as always. Looking good and perfect for happy holiday photos!

    Happy Canada Day. Your land has my heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVEly kit - have a great trip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful kit, love those royal blue thickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to have you back...great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been out of the loops for a few months, but how is it even possible that this is my first time visiting your blog??? I'm in love! Also, what song is playing in the background of your kit reveal video? Love that, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherri, welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you stopped by.
      The song being played in the background is Never Forget You by Noisettes. :)

      Delete
  14. A fabulous kit Stephanie and great music to bop along while looking. I thank you again for a fun day out in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo