Monday, July 14, 2014

Coffee Date - A Layout Made With July's Clique Kit

Happy Monday folks! I don't know what the weather is like in your corner of the world but here it's been *hot hot hot* these last few days. I'm talking sitting at the kitchen table doing nothing but dripping sweat kind of hot. Sticky, gross kind of hot. Let's drive to Target and spend 3 hours there aimlessly browsing the aisles because they have free AC kind of hot.

Heat wave aside, it's good to have summer here in full swing. I've been reading up a storm, sipping strawberry wine and scrapbooking with my new Clique Kits goodies that arrived last week. This month's kit is called A Midsummer Night's Dream and it's filled with the Capture Life collection by Allison Kreft. I love the colors and patterns in this kit - perfect for summer but versatile enough to use any time of the year. I'm hoping to make several layouts using the kit and here's the first one I've done ...


The journaling reads - We are both such coffee lovers and most of our date nights involve a stop at a local coffee shop for a dark roast (him) and a latte (her). So casual, so simple … So us. I love our carefree coffee dates. 

The Midsummer Night's Dream kit is still available for single purchase here while supplies last. You can also enter to win a free kit over on Allison Kreft's blog (here). Did I mention the kit includes wooden sequins?! Yeah, go check it out. You won't regret it :)

10 comments :

  1. What a fun layout :) Great way to capture a different side to date night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Stephanie!! I love how you used those squares & journaling cards :) We loved having you GD for us at Clique Kits! Keep up the beautiful creative work here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this Stephanie! So simple but so captivating! I love the journaling below the main focus area! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot WOOT!! Great layout! I love how simple yet totally awesome it is put together!!! Coffee dates are the best (LOL my hubby doesn't drink coffee but my BFF does and we love Starbucks) What a great way to feature this kit!! I am in love with this layout and may have to scrap lift it:) Loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say how much I envy your layout?? I love the simplicity and the playfulness I get from it but oh man, would I love a decent latte right now! Having recently moved from Washington state, I'm still struggling to find a decent coffee place... what can I say, Washington turned me into a total coffee snob! I may just stay and drool over your pic for a min ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm who doesn't love some good coffee, way to highlight something so simple but meaningful to your date

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun layout! And I love the journaling too, sounds just like my hubby and I!! It's the little things....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Stephanie!! Now I know why we've been using the same paper at Scrapbook Nerd!! lol Love your layout!! I love the clean look of it! Awesome! Glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your clean, graphic style on this layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your handwriting and your blog design is awesome...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo