Thursday, June 12, 2014

Orange, White + Teal ... A Summer Color Combination

This past weekend Jennifer, who blogs over at Jennifer Grace Designs, hosted a fabulous online event called Refresh Your Craft & Soul. I had heard about these famous events of hers but I'd never been able to enjoy one from start to finish until now. What a treat!

One of the challenges she had up was a color palette challenge & we all know how much I love those! The colors we were encouraged to use were white, orange and teal. Now, white and teal are two of my go-to colors but orange … mmm, not so much. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try and I am so pleased with the end result. Here's the page I came up with … 



Inspired? There's still time to play along and add your layouts to the challenge link-up, so head on over to Jennifer's blog for more details. Oh, and speaking of challenges and giveaways, there is still time to participate in my Sketch N Scrap giveaway right here. Good luck!


6 comments :

  1. LOVE your page!!! The splatters are amazing. Just loving the yellow and orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page and I agree the splatters are amazing, beautiful documentation of a beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout. You really embraced the orange and it looks amazing. Ths is a challenge I should have a go at :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really lovely - love all the little details ...hearts, sequins etc ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful page! Thank you so much for visiting me during the Refresh blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous! I love the splattered background and the sequins. And the orange hue you used is so uplifting! Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at Jennifer Grace Creates! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo