Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Clique Kits Show & Tell … Bragging Rights!

Those of you who follow my blog and read regularly may have noticed that there was no Counterfeit Kit reveal this month. No, I haven't left their design team … I'll be back to my usual counterfeiting antics next month. For the month of June, though, I'll be working with a different kind of kit. A kit put together by the crazy talented ladies over at the Clique Kits monthly kit club.

Clique Kits is a new-ish scrapbook kit club that debuted back in April. Their kits are unique in that each one focuses in on a particular collection, with coordinating exclusive goodies thrown in for good measure. When Lacey contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in being a guest designer for a month I nearly went through the roof. Seriously?? ME?! You're going to send me a free kit to play with?? To say I was interested would be a major understatement.

This month's kit is called Show & Tell and it's chock full of awesomeness from the My Favorite Things line by Heidi Swapp. It's available for single purchase for $34.95 plus shipping.

My kit is due to arrive any day now (my poor mail lady thinks I'm stalking her and I'm pretty sure I've crashed the USPS tracking site a few times) but here's a sneak peek at what I'll be playing with for the next few weeks …

All images above courtesy of Clique Kits
I am *SO* excited! I already have a bazillion ideas and can't wait to get started on some fun projects. And guess what - the fun doesn't stop there!! In addition to awesome monthly kits like Show & Tell, the Clique Kit girls are also hosting a workshop called Click Into Summer .. a 12 week class designed to inspire you to get your summer documented. The special Click Into Summer kit is now sold out, but the workshop is still available for just $15 - that includes access to all the materials and the downloads. Definitely head on over and check it out!

Oh, and one last thing before I sign off … there's still time to enter my Sketch N Scrap challenge & giveaway. Details can be found right here :) 

7 comments :

  1. Enjoy your different kind of playtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cONGRATULATIONS, I'm SURE YOU'LL DO THEM PROUD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is wonderful, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! Saw your work on the Clique Kits blog, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all so happy to have you as our Student of the Month Stephanie!! Looking forward to your posts this month!! Enjoy your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super excited to have you on board this month! Love your work and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT spot! I love working with kits and really enjoy having a shop kit as well as my Counterfeit kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo