Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Clique Kits Blog Share - My Favorite Things

I can't believe June is almost over … where oh where did the time go?! As most of you know, I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer over at Clique Kits this month and got to play with their fantastic Show & Tell kit. I had such a great time with the Clique and, from the bottom of my heart, want to thank Lacey, Gia, Erica and Jody for having me. In fact, I loved my kit *so* much that I actually signed up for a subscription starting in July … so stay tuned because there will be more Clique Kit creations in my future!


Today it's time for the Clique Kits Pep Rally - a blog hop where both the design team and the Clique subscribers get to show off the layouts + projects they've made with this month's kit. Every month, the rally has a theme/challenge and this month the focus is on our Favorite Things.

As soon as I heard the theme, I knew I wanted to do a mini album. I began by trimming my scraps of paper down to 3x4 and rounding the edges. Then I embellished them, added some journaling, punched a hole in the corner of each card and tied it all together with a bow - literally.


Some of the favorite things I included were my family, home decor stuff, scented candles, Instagram, good books, travelling, going for high tea, all aspects of memory keeping, romantic movies and food (especially desserts!)


Other than those black alpha stickers on the cover, everything used to make my mini album can be found in the June Show & Tell kit. There are just four kits left available for single purchase (right here) and if you haven't gotten your hands on one yet you should - they are filled to the brim with scrappy goodness! 

For more Show & Tell inspiration, be sure to do the full blog hop as each lady will be revealing projects made using the kit. Also, if you follow the Clique Kits blog, "like" them on Facebook and leave comments on each blog hopper's post you will be entered to win a $10 credit to the Clique Kits store.

Here is the full line up …. 

Stephanie  (me) 

Thanks for stopping by today! See you again soon :)

12 comments :

  1. I love this little mini! Fantastic way to document favorite things... would also work well for favorite quotes! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini album is a cute idea. Thinking I could do something like that for my son and his favorite things as he's growing up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your layouts! You're so talented. You're blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE Stephanie! I love this little mini and how you used the journal cards! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE MINIS STEPHANIE!!! ADORABLE!!! YOUR CREATIVITY BLOWS ME AWAY!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mini album is adorable! I have the WRMK 3x4 punch with rounded corners.. your post inspires me to dig it out and use it!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful way to remind d yourself of your faves. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I. Love.Your. Blog. The mini is so cute, and I ADORE your cards. So much inspiration here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo