Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap - Inspired By Reveal

Hi everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. My husband and I are hoping to make it to the local farmer's market this afternoon (hopefully the weather will cooperate) but before I head out I wanted to share a layout I made using the newest sketch over on the Sketch N Scrap site.

Here's the sketch Lisa came up with. She used an amazing layout by design team member Evie as inspiration for this sketch and I was immediately inspired by it …


And here is my take on it …


I did alter the sketch ever so slightly to accommodate my single 4x6 horizontal photo but, other than that, I think I stayed pretty true to the design. I love the little label peeking out from behind the photo, the square title and subtitle, the long strip of patterned paper. I'm very pleased with how my layout turned out!


If you're inspired by the sketch you can link up your creations on the Sketch N Scrap blog by the end of the month for your chance to win. In honour of Sketch N Scrap's birthday this month there will be not one but two (!!) winners. Don't forget to check out all of the amazing birthday bash challenges happening on the Sketch N Scrap blog as well. There's tons of inspiration and lots of fun goodies to win!

Products Used:

3 comments :

  1. Awesome layout - love the sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch ! Love how you always use happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job.. perfect take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo