Friday, May 16, 2014

Bucket List Challenge at CKC ...

The third and final challenge for the month of May over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is to create a layout that documents your bucket list or, at least, a portion of your list. I've had a bucket list - a list of things to accomplish in life - since I was about twelve years old. The list is always changing, with things being crossed off (Hawaii? Been there, loved that) and new things added each year. For this layout I decided to get specific and focus on travel & the places I want to visit.


The journaling is on the back of this 8.5 x11 layout. It lists the places I want to go and the reasons why. Included on my list are Paris, San Francisco, London, Napa Valley, Germany, Lake Louise (Alberta), Newfoundland & Labrador, Santorini Islands and the Italian countryside.

What about you? Where do you dream of going? 

6 comments :

  1. Fabulous, I want to go anywhere that I haven't already been but would also go back to Toronto and New York in heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I nominated you for a Liebster! No pressure to participate but I love how you cover so many different crafty topics on your blog! :-D http://scrapyourmamanevertaughtyou.blogspot.com/2014/05/this-is-so-unexpectedi-didnt-even.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page. So fun and great collage design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and quite the sweet list to go see I hope you get the chance to do it. Would love to see Hawii in my life time and the grand canyon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! Travel is also on my bucket list.. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see an Eiffel Tower embelli I think of you! Looking forward to seeing your pages from these places :~D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo