Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Reveal - I Like The Way You Roll

Hi everyone, and happy Saturday! Spring has finally arrived here in British Columbia and I'm busy making the most of it. Later today I'm planning to head over to the garden store to pick up a few plants for my backyard patio ... but first, I have a fun card to share! The card is based on the latest card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap. Kelly created this spring-inspired sketch for us to work with -


I was super inspired by the flower and decided to use my circle punches (which I haven't used in ages) to create a scalloped mat for my stamped image. Here's my take on the sketch -


I used the new Let's Roll stamp set by Lawn Fawn for this card and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite sets to play with! I mean, how adorable are those sushi rolls?! (Answer: pretty darn adorable!) If you love the sketch as much as I did you can head on over to Sketch N Scrap and upload your creations for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to Creative Embellishments. You have until April 30th to play along.

Ohhhhh and speaking of winning ... are you ready to hear who won my Blog Anniversary Birthday Giveaway? The randomly selected winner is Georgie Horn! Congratulations, please email me at stephanie@skylinepaperie.com so we can discuss your prize selections :)

To everyone else who took the time to read, follow and comment - thank you from the bottom of my heart! Be on the lookout for another fun giveaway soon *cough* National Scrapbook Day *cough*

Products Used


3 comments :

  1. what a great card! And such a super cute sentiment and stamp set!

    congrats to Georgie and once again, congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo