Saturday, April 26, 2014

Another Layout Inspired By A Sketch …

I am on a roll these days when it comes to sketches! This time, it was a fun sketch over at Creative Scrappers that caught my eye. I love working with Instagram photos, which I usually print out in 4x4 size, but because the photos are smaller I tend to go embellishment heavy and create busier layouts with them. I loved how this sketch featured a square photo and lots of white space.


Here is my take on it …


The background paper on this layout is from the Finnley collection by Glitz Designs. I think Finnley might just be my all-time favorite collection … I love the funky designs and the bright colors. I splurged and bought the 12x12 paper pack back when it was first released and, believe it or not, I am down to my last 5 sheets! So, if anyone has any Finnley stuff lying around that they're not using, feel free to send it my way. I'll put it to good use.

If you love the sketch, you have until April 30th to upload your creations to the Creative Scrappers blog and qualify to win a prize from Scraptastic. Good luck! :)


Products Used:

6 comments :

  1. Fantastic layout Stephanie! The treats look mouthwatering and I love you take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie. YOur layout caught my eye on the CS link up! Love your take on the sketch and the colors you used!!! So fun. I am now following you via GFC. Would love for you to stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and fresh layout, love the colors and patterns you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout and the colors are perfect for Summer end :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch. I agree that the refreshers totally say "summer" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo