Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mmm ... A deliciously fun "M" Challenge For The Month of March!

Good morning ladies! Earlier this month, The Studio Challenges issued a fabulous "scrap lift yourself" challenge. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play along because we were in the middle of moving and things were just a little chaotic 'round here. I was able to participate in today's challenge, though, and I'm so excited to share my project with you today!

The design team was asked to come up with layouts that had to do with the letter "M", in honor of the month of March. There are a bunch of ways to interpret this challenge and the team ended up creating layouts about mice, marriage and family members - just to name a few! Here is the page I created ....


I was trying to come up with title ideas that began with the letter M and "mmm" (as in delicious) was the first one that came to mind! I had this photo of a guava passionfruit cupcake that I had while in Hawaii and I knew it would work perfectly. If you want to create your own take on this challenge and qualify to win a spot as a guest designer for The Studio Challenges, head on over and upload your layout by the end of the month.

There's also a new challenge up over on The Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog ... create a layout with a textured background. If you want to check out my layout, you can head on over and see it here.


6 comments :

  1. MMM...that looks yummy! Sweet layout!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whimsical look to your layout and that delish looking cupcake! If only I wasn't dieting right now ! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you work with colors, the result is always so HAPPY !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO... fab looking cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the papers and that cupcake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo