Monday, March 24, 2014

Counterfeit Kit Members' Blog Hop - An Easter Card To Share

Hello everyone and happy Monday morning! If you're new to my blog and stopped by today because of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Members' Blog Hop ... welcome!! I'm glad you're here, and I hope you stick around for awhile. You should have arrived here from Lesley's blog but if you're just jumping into the hop, you can head back here to start from the beginning and work your way through.

Each month, Bethany from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog comes up with three amazing challenges to inspire readers to use up their stash of supplies. At the end of the month, anyone who has participated in any of the challenges can sign up to be part of the hop and showcase their creations.

Today I am going to show you my interpretation of challenge #2 - Let's Get Inspired By Jennifer! Jennifer Grace is an amazingly talented scrapbooker, card-maker and crafter. Her blog is loaded with inspiration and I have been wanting to "scrap-lift" her creations for quite some time now so this challenge was exactly what I needed to get going.

I selected this card by Jennifer ...

Card by Jennifer Grace from Jennifer Grace Creates
I am just IN LOVE with the various placemats from Jillibean Soup and I have several in my stash. I've never thought to use one on a card so when I saw this card over on Jennifer's blog I was excited to make my own. Here's what I came up with ...


In addition to the circle placemat by Jillibean Soup I used the new Hello Sunshine collection from Lawn Fawn and a $1 Easter stamp from Michaels. So happy with how this turned out! Thanks for the inspiration Jennifer!

Next up on the hop is Milissa ... swing by her blog to see which challenge she chose!

★ PS - Don't forget to enter my blog anniversary giveaway HERE ★


14 comments :

  1. Oh that's fantastic, love the spring like look to the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - those placemats work really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful.I love the colours that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool lift :) I really like the colors and I agree that matting is becoming a fun popular item :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. best lift I've seen-it looks exactly like hers! Love all things kraft w/white so....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Don't have the matting but will have to see about counterfeiting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous take on the inspiration - love circles and this design looks great with the little fillings! Such a pretty card which will make someone's day

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely fresh, fun card, great idea, love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great translation of Jennifer's cute card! Love that yours is themed but not traditional :~D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cute. I love your details. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually love yours more than the original!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo