Thursday, January 23, 2014

We are so HAPPY ... HAPPY in Love ... So HAPPY Together

Happy Friday everyone!!! Who has something fun and exciting planned for this weekend? The Mister and I are getting extremely close to our big moving day (see this post for the announcement) so we'll be spending our weekend knee deep in boxes and packing tape.

It's almost time for me to start packing up my scrapbooking supplies but, before I do, I have a few more projects to share with you all. First up - challenge #2 over on The Studio Challenges blog went live a few days ago. It's a sketch challenge and the prize is a Basic Grey prize pack full of goodies from their "Hipster" collection. Here is the sketch ...


And here is my take on it ...


When I first began pulling together supplies for this layout, I printed 3 photos of my husband and I from a photo shoot we did when we were engaged. However, once I started playing around with the layout I realized I liked the design best with just one photo in the middle instead of 3 smaller photos.


You have until February 2nd to upload your own versions of the sketch on The Studio Challenges site and qualify to win the prize pack. Good luck! xo

8 comments :

  1. Love your take on the sketch - such a cute photo. Wish we had had some cute photos done for our engagement - we had something far more formal! And I love this sketch - will try to get around to it this weekend if poss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo and how you have scrapped it. Your color and pattern choices work so well. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout & photo Stephanie! I love how you paired the different patterned papers, I never seem to be able to make more than a couple work well together. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photo and I love the bright colours on your layout - I'm going to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this sketch but I like your interpretation even more!!!! Love your choice of colors and just right amount of details. I absolutely love the angle of the photo which says a lot without revealing your faces!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog recently!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this layout! I adore your work. I liked it so much that I did the sketch to and will post it over at The Studio Challenge site. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout! I adore your work. I liked this sketch and your interpretation so much that I did it myself and will post it on the site. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo