Monday, January 20, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Reveal - January 20th

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start. This morning I woke up and (once I managed to drag my lazy butt out of bed) I hit the ground running because my "to-do" list is a mile long. There's lots to be done before the big move. Yup, that's right. We're moving!!

Last week, my hubby and I finalized the purchase of a townhouse! We'll be trading our tiny apartment for a beautiful, spacious townhouse that, honestly, is pretty darn close to my dream home - walk in closet and everything! It's all very exciting .... especially because I'll be getting my very own SCRAPBOOK STUDIO!!!! Wooooooohooooo!!!! I still can't quite believe it; a space to call my own. If you want to see a tour once it's all up and running be sure to let me know in the comments below. :)

Speaking of scrapbooking, today there's a new card sketch up over on the Sketch N Scrap blog. Be sure to swing by their blog to see all the cards that the design team came up with - each one is so unique!

Here is the sketch from Lisa - 


And here is the card design I came up with - 


I used stamps by Lawn Fawn and Hero Arts, and that fun ombre washi tape is actually available in my Skyline Paperie shop. It's also available in pink and green. 

If you love the sketch, be sure to upload your creations to the Sketch N Scrap Mr. Linky list. You have until January 31st and if you enter you'll be qualified to win a goodie bag from ME! :) 

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors.
    Surama (SNS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new house! How exciting. I've moved far too often in the last years so I know how hard it is to pack all those boxes and schlepp them around! so Good Luck on that - our last move we "only" had 100 packing boxes and two truck loads! Ha ha! But it sounds lovely and I for one would love to see your new studio when you are moved! Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new home Stephanie :) I hope your move goes smoothly! Love your take on the sketch, this is a great card with a beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo