Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Life Paper Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

I've been on a serious love kick lately. I've made three scrapbook pages this week and each and every one of them was chock full of lovey dovey embellishments, sweet photos of my husband and I and romantic gushings about how much I love him. (I just can't help it, I'm crazy about the guy!)

So, naturally, when I saw this sketch over on the Life. Paper. Scrapbook website I took it and created yet another "love" layout featuring me & my mister.


Most of the products used on this page are from my January Counterfeit kit. The papers are by Prima and the embellishments are a mix of Die Cuts With a View (DCWV) and Crate Paper. The alphabet stickers are by Dear Lizzy and they are quickly becoming a favorite .. I must order more in all different colors!!



If you're a fan of the sketch you can upload your own creations over on the Life. Paper. Scrapbook website. Oh, and speaking of sketches ... don't forget to check out Sketch N Scrap when you have a chance! They just unveiled their 3rd sketch of the month and it's fantastic - I'm sure I'll be using it to whip up yet another mushy love-inspired layout sometime soon.


16 comments :

  1. Great use of our LPS sketch- those little grid squares form a cool mat for your photo. Thanks for playing along with us at LPS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout, I've printed that sketch to do at the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout and a cool use of the grid

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhh I love this!!! Love the green for your title, it really makes it pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout, love the colors you used and your title is perfect with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super, super layout... thanks for sharing, I'm off to checkout that Challenge site right now. I am also trying to contact you about Team Canada for the Supreme Scrap Tournament - can you send me an e-mail at scrapbooklynne(at)hotmail(dot)com pleeeease (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun that you're creating so many love layouts! This one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous layout. great use of products and I adore the subject - love me some love layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful and it has a great feel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab layout, going to pinch the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo