Friday, January 10, 2014

Inspired By Sketch Challenge at Sketch N Scrap

As most of you already know, every month Sketch N Scrap releases four fantastic sketches to get your creative juices flowing. This month, in addition to those four sketches, the team is debuting a brand new challenge called "Inspired By". On the 10th of every month we'll showcase a sketch that was originally inspired by a layout. It's a great concept and I am so excited that Lisa asked to use one of my layouts to kick things off. What an honor!

Remember this layout that I made back in November 2013 .... 


... Well, Lisa took it and created this sketch ... 


Isn't it awesome!?! I'm seriously in love with it, she did such a great job of capturing all the little design elements I had on my original layout. I couldn't wait to create a second layout using the sketch and I came up with this one ...


If you're inspired by our "Inspired By" challenge (and we sure hope you are!) head on over to Sketch N Scrap to upload your creations. The prize is ... drum roll, please ... a goodie bag from the Skyline Paperie shop! I hand picked some of my favorite products currently available in the shop and one lucky winner is going to be sent some very happy mail at the end of this month ...


10 comments :

  1. Ooh, I might join in with this one, I love those hearts in the prize bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! The "little girl with bunny" you asked about is fussy-cut from patterned paper. Sorry I don't recall the brand - I only had a small scrap left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, sorry I meant to let you know that I love your layouts with extra long titles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have your page turned into such a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Stephanie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I just had a quick catch here on your blog and see you've been busy :). I love your titles on these layouts, they really catch your eye! I hope all is well in Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your layouts are awesome!! I am loving the super long titles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages - first and second time around. Nicely done. And the goodies you've chosen are certainly tempting too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both pages are wonderful! I especially love the theming of the 2nd page. I want to try this with a Disney picture :-) Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are so beautiful ! I enjoyed creating with your sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your Sketch N Scrap posts, very practical and nice way to create beautiful pages, less tiring and more effective:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo