Friday, January 31, 2014

February Counterfeit Kit - Milkshake For Two

HAPPY FEBRUARY 1ST EVERYONE! Ah, February ... the month of loooovvveeee. A time for chocolates and cute plush toys and love notes and romantic candle-lit dinners for two. *Happy sigh*

If you've stopped by my blog today for the CKC blog hop - welcome! I'm glad you're here and I hope you stick around for awhile. This month, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge team was asked to use the fantastic January kits over at Kits de Somni as inspiration. All of the kits are gorgeous and chock full of awesomeness, but I was really drawn to the black and pink palette found in this particular kit ...


I already had several similar products in my stash (the black gems, the black alphas and the heart transparency to name a few) and decided the overall feel of the kit would be perfect for February and all the lovey dovey projects I hope to make this month. Of all the Counterfeit Kits I've put together thus far, this one is my favorite! I can't wait to jump right in and start creating. Here's a peek ...


As always, you can view my full kit in the video below. In honor of L-O-V-E,  I did something a little different this month and included a few snapshots from my wedding in the clip. Hope you enjoy!!


If you're inspired to create your own kit and play along with our challenges this month, be sure to do the full blog hop as each team member showcases her take on the Kits de Somni. You can begin over on Susanne's blog. Susanne was a member of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge design team from April 2011 to December 2012, and it's great to have her back this month as a guest designer! 

New to the whole idea of creating a counterfeit kit? Then head on over to the CKC Blog to read more about how it all works and how you can join in the fun! 


21 comments :

  1. Black rhinestones and dymo labels are gorgeous. Lovely kit and great peeks of your wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your videos and your music choice is always FAB! Please let me know the name of that song (maybe on the FB page?) Dymo stickers with SASSY? I'm sold!!! Milkshake for two completely speaks to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your videos are a delightful end to the "program" and signal the transition from information gathering to applying the ideas gathered throughout the hop. Thank you for all the work you put into them.

    Sweet kit. Lovely layouts to follow, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kit and I just love the way you present it. The video is gorgeous!!
    Blessings ~~ dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't get that song out of my head so googled some of the lyrics and FOUND IT! Thanks for the scrapping AND musical inspiraiton :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found the song - Mindy Gledhill is one of my favorite musical artists. She has several fun songs like this :)

      Delete
  6. Greta Counterfeit kit! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable to weave your wedding in!!! (I'm assuming?) Love the name, too - I know you will have lots of romantic pages THIS month! Didn't notice those black gems - I have some & am throwing them into my kit. Thanks for all the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic way to show off the kit with the added wedding pictures and just love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the dymo stickers. Adorable kit. As usual, your video is a big hit! Wonderful presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun video. Love your kit - lots of goodies there. I'm looking forward to your fabulous pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely kit! I love your videos, they always seem to capture your kits in a way that a photo just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab little video - love your take on the original - I see some very new PPs in there ... you've been shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see lots of papers in there which I have and love. Off to see the video now. Always a lovely end to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely kit and the video was fab! I can't wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, such a cool way to showcase your lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great kit & how fun to see some wedding peeks in your video.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab stuff - loving the look of your kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo