Friday, December 20, 2013

myStamp Box - Design Team All Play

I have been bursting at the seams with this news and anxiously awaiting the light green to be able to share it here on my blog - a few months ago, I was asked to join the design team over at My StampBox! My StampBox is a Canadian-based company that specializes in photopolymer stamps. All of their stamps come packaged in a clear plastic flip-box, making them easy to store and organize. Oh, and did I mention how cute some of the designs are?!?

Each month the new design team will participate in a fun "All Play" game and the theme this month is tags! We've all made tags to share and this is mine ....


I used the Ho Ho Ho stamp set to make this tag. I colored in the Santa with Touch markers and used a Marvy snow pen to create a puffy white beard. Some 3D foam dots, red rhinestones and some silver ribbon and this tag was good to go! 


I'll be sharing my design team creations and step-by-step tutorials on the 25th of each month over on the myStamp Box blog so be sure to check it out & add their blog to your list of monthly reads.

8 comments :

  1. Your tag is perfect for the holiday season. Love the fun fluffy beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ! I love their stamps and your tag is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adore this tag! I think you should send me a gift with this tag on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag. Santa looks great on the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came today to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family! Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bibiana!! Merry Christmas to you & your family as well. xo

      Delete
  7. Hi Stephanie, just stopped by to say HI and thanks for popping into my blog. I've been on a bit of a health break so doesn't look like Im around much, but I still check into occasionally to my blog. Thank you for visiting and sharing your comment with me. I'm still waiting for my Hubby to make my bird house. I'm getting closer... He's got the wood... and my son got him a router for xmas lol so he has no excuse now. lol
    I enjoyed your cute tag. I hope you had a merry christmas.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo