Monday, December 30, 2013

Every End Is A New Beginning ...


I know it's not quite New Year's Eve, but I wanted to take moment to wish a very happy new year to each and every one of you! I hope this past year has been a great one, filled with happy moments and precious memories, and I pray this new year will be even better.

I began this blog in early 2013 (March) and these past ten months have been exciting ones for me. I've been blessed to participate on several design teams, I've opened a shop and I've made so many wonderful "blogger" friends. I always look forward to logging into my account and reading your sweet comments & messages. Thanks for taking the time to follow along in my creative journey - and, for those of you who maintain blogs of your own, thanks for sharing your inspiration with me! I've got so much planned for 2014 and I look forward to documenting my adventures here.

In no particular order, some of my creative aspirations for this new year include ....

- Find something funky at a thrift shop and glam it up with spray paint 
- Learn basic calligraphy 
- Paint a large painting (at least 18x24")
- Take at least 2 online scrapbook classes / workshops 
- Make an album documenting life in our neighborhood
- Keep an on-going album documenting my 2014 "One Little Word"
- Downsize my stash (especially my embellishments!)

What about you? What are your resolutions, goals and plans for the new year - crafty or otherwise? Do share!

1 comment :

  1. Happy New Year to you too Stephanie!! I just started my blog last week, so I want to focus some time on building that up. I think I might also like to apply to some design teams and see how that goes. Otherwise, I just like to scrap and it's something to do that makes me happy. I think I want to make an advent calendar for next year, BEFORE December lol. And I made mini albums for our mothers for Christmas of the kids, so maybe I"ll do another next year with next years' pics in them. That's about it for me! I'm still trying to finish up my December Daily and learning A LOT of lessons there lol. And I never did finish my LSNED.... lol. Lots to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo