I know it's not quite New Year's Eve, but I wanted to take moment to wish a very happy new year to each and every one of you! I hope this past year has been a great one, filled with happy moments and precious memories, and I pray this new year will be even better.
I began this blog in early 2013 (March) and these past ten months have been exciting ones for me. I've been blessed to participate on several design teams, I've opened a shop and I've made so many wonderful "blogger" friends. I always look forward to logging into my account and reading your sweet comments & messages. Thanks for taking the time to follow along in my creative journey - and, for those of you who maintain blogs of your own, thanks for sharing your inspiration with me! I've got so much planned for 2014 and I look forward to documenting my adventures here.
In no particular order, some of my creative aspirations for this new year include ....
- Find something funky at a thrift shop and glam it up with spray paint
- Learn basic calligraphy
- Paint a large painting (at least 18x24")
- Take at least 2 online scrapbook classes / workshops
- Make an album documenting life in our neighborhood
- Keep an on-going album documenting my 2014 "One Little Word"
- Downsize my stash (especially my embellishments!)