Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Reveal - November 5th

Okay, so note to self: if you schedule a post to go live in the wee hours of the morning, make sure you actually finish writing the post! If you stopped by my blog earlier this morning, you probably noticed that I had a half-finished blog post up. Ooops - sorry about that! I completely forgot to come back and finish the post before it went live.

I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by. Are we seriously already in November?! Wow. The holidays will be here before we know it & I've got some super exciting crafty ideas for the month of December. The Skyline Paperie blog will be full of festive fun and giveaways .... but first, November.

Let's kick things off this month with a new Sketch N Scrap card sketch by Kelly ...


I think that sketch is just perfect for Thanksgiving & Christmas cards, but I had a new stamp set that I was anxious to try out so I ended up making a more generic, everyday card. Here's what I created ...


If you love the hanging star stamps & the sentiment, you are in luck because that stamp set will be coming to the Skyline Paperie shop later this month along with several other new goodies. I'll be making a shop-related announcement next week, so make sure you're following my blog so you don't miss the news!

In the meantime, if you're inspired by the card sketch please head on over to Sketch N Scrap and share your creations with us! The team loves seeing what everyone comes up with each month, and there's a great prize to be won! There's also a Sketch N Scrap design team call and a holiday hop going on, so head on over and join in the fun. 

3 comments :

  1. This is one of my all time favorite cards you have done! I love the sentiment and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much Lisa! Glad you love the card.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo