Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Card Reveal - October 5th

Did you know that today is World Card Making Day?! World Card Making Day, which falls on the 1st Saturday of October, is a day to celebrate the beauty of handmade cards and to get a head start on creating cards for the holidays.



The timing is perfect, as today a brand new card sketch went live over on the Sketch N Scrap blog! This month, the sketch features tags and labels and banners. Here's the design we were given to work with ... 


And this is the card I came up with .... 

To create my card, I used a digital stamp from La-La Land Crafts. I'd been dying to get my hands on that adorable superhero stamp, but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere. I was *very* excited to see that it was available as a digital design. I'm planning to give this card to my hubby later this week for his birthday - hopefully he isn't peeking around on my blog! :) 

If you're inspired by the sketch, be sure to link up your creations over at Sketch N Scrap

Also, don't forget that at the end of this month Sketch N Scrap will be hosting a 2 week long blog hop with all kinds of fun ideas on how to scrap the holidays. Trust me, you won't want to miss that! 

8 comments :

  1. so cute! love it thanks for sharing bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love that little guy, he puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love that it's for your husb. :) Happy {belated} WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just way too cute!! Love your card, awesome work! Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog! Truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This little superhero is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo