Saturday, October 26, 2013

Photo Inspiration at The Studio Challenges

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been M.I.A. in blog world lately - both my husband and I caught a terrible cold and we have been out for the count for the past few days. Not only was I congested and achy, but my scrappin' mojo decided she didn't want to catch the germs and took a vacation the entire time I was sick. I had no motivation or inspiration to scrap at all! :( Luckily, I'm feeling a lot better now!

There's a new challenge up at The Studio Challenges today & I'm excited to share the page I made. Our challenge was to take inspiration from this photograph -


As soon as I saw the picture, I immediately thought of a photo I had taken while in Las Vegas. Here is the page I created -

Nothing says "Viva Las Vegas" quite like gold, sequins and feathers. I'm really happy with how this layout turned out! 


If you are inspired by the mask photo in any way, upload your creations to The Studio Challenges Mr. Linky list for a chance to win October's prize! Good luck! :)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Stephanie, good to hear you're feeling better! Great layout and you do give the feel of Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love this gold !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo