Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Publication & A Product Review

Good morning everyone! I seriously cannot believe that it's already Thursday - where has this week gone?! I haven't gotten much scrappin' done this week, but I do have a fun new project to share with you today. But first ... drum roll please ... 

Life.Paper.Scrapbook

Yay! The team over at Life. Paper. Scrapbook decided to publish my wish layout (this one) and I couldn't be more honored. They are a fantastic online magazine, filled with inspiration, and I love that their issues are 100% free! You can check out their latest issue here - my layout is on page 67.

A few weeks ago, I put in a rather large order over at Simon Says Stamp and it arrived in the mail this week. One of the things that I ordered was the Naughty Nautical stamp set and when my package arrived it was the first thing I pulled out to play with.

I filmed a YouTube video yesterday sharing my thoughts on Simon's stamp sets in general, and then I made a card using the Naughty Nautical set. Here it is ...


I hope everyone has a wonderful & creative rest of the week! :) 

4 comments :

  1. Congrats ! I noticed your beautiful layout when I was browsing Life Paper Scrapbook !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohooo we are on the same page!!! congrats, love your works!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stephanie! Your work is fabulous! Thanks for the love on my blog, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting published. I just dropped by to say thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's nice to find some fellow Canadians in the scrappy blogosphere. I'm glad to hear Simon Says shipping is so reasonable. I am going to have to look into buying from them in the near future. It's so hard to find places to buy from that don't charge an arm and a leg to ship to Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo