Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WISH - A Layout Using The New Finnley Collection

If you watched my haul video yesterday (here), then you know I recently splurged on the "Finnley" 12x12 paper pad from Glitz Designs. I couldn't help myself - the bright, bold colors and the trendy designs were just too perfect to resist!

Here is the first layout I made using this new collection ...

All 3 of the patterned papers on this layout (the polka dots and both triangle designs) are from the Finnley collection and are included in the paper pad. Trust me when I say that they are even nicer in person! They all coordinate perfectly and the colors are just gorgeous.

Have you splurged on any of the new CHA releases? I'd love to know (and see!) which collections you're working with and what you think of them. 

3 comments :

  1. i am in love with your blog its beautiful!!! the layout is amazing :) this new glitz collection is a must have!
    i'm following you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much for your kind words! Glad you like you my blog :)

      Delete
  2. such a totally beautiful layout !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo