Monday, September 23, 2013

Some House Keeping To Tend To ...

Alrighty, you guys. I've got some news to share. Lots of news. Let's get started.

First of all, my scrappin' mojo was *completely* M.I.A. for weeks. I was getting so frustrated; everytime I sat down at my desk all I could do was move papers around. Luckily, cue the Hallelujah chorus, I do believe my inspiration has finally returned and I'm looking forward to getting started on several new crafty projects.

Speaking of new crafty projects .. I'm thrilled to announce that I was asked to join the design team over at The Studio Challenges blog.  The Studio Challenges run awesome scrapbook challenges and sketches every other Sunday. Their design team is outstanding, and I'm really honored to be a part of it. My first month as an active design team member will be October and the challenges are great - you won't want to miss them!

The final order of business has to do with the Skyline Paperie shop. I am working hard on an exciting new project that I'll be launching in early November. Anyone want to guess what it is? If you get it right, I'll send you a little congratulatory prize. :)

On that note, I'm off to bed to get some beauty sleep. I've got a big creative day ahead of me tomorrow.  I'll be back later this week with some new layouts and cards!

1 comment :

  1. congrats on your new team position! they are lucky to have you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo