Monday, September 9, 2013

Sketch N Scrap - September 5th Reveal

Happy Monday! I'm a few days late with my September Sketch N Scrap reveal, but better late than never right? This month, we are kicking things off with another fantastic card sketch by Kelly ...


I love the hearts and the bow! Such cute little details. Here is the card I made, using papers from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook collection ... 


I hope you'll play along with us this month. We have an awesome sponsor, The Memory Nest, who are offering a generous $15 gift certificate to our monthly winner. You won't want to miss out! Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see all the sketches and to submit your work.

1 comment :

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    A big hug from Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo