Monday, September 30, 2013

September Color Challenge @ Life. Paper. Scrapbook

Hi Crafters! Just popping in today with a layout I made for Life Paper Scrapbook's monthly color challenge. As soon as I saw this color palette, I knew I had to use it as inspiration for a page. I hardly ever use red on my layouts, but I really liked how it looked paired with the cream and green/turquoise. 




You may recognize those papers ... yes, I am still playing with the Finnley collection by Glitz Designs. I also used some stickers from the Flea Market collection by Maggie Holmes. 

I'm really happy with how this page turned out! If you're inspired by the color palette there is still time to play along with the challenge. Submission deadline is in 10 days. 

4 comments :

  1. Fantastic layout, Stephanie! I love the Finnley/Flea Market combo. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty page Stephanie! Thank you for playing along at Life.Paper.Scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty page Stephanie! Thank you for playing along at Life.Paper.Scrapbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous page - love those glittery letters - thanks for playing along at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo