Monday, September 30, 2013

October Counterfeit Kit - Love You A Latte

Happy October everyone! October, November and December are my three favorite months of the year, so I am welcoming this day with open arms. As usual, the 1st of the month means a new kit to counterfeit! This month, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge team is being inspired by the fantastic kits over at Cocoa Daisy.

There were many kits to choose from, but I decided to use the Day in the Life kit as my muse. I don't do Project Life (yet) but I loved all the browns and blues and I absolutely adored the coffee theme! Check this kit out -


The coffee theme is actually what inspired me the most. Here's what I came up with -




If you haven't already done the full reveal blog hop yet, you can head over here to see what all the other design team members came up with for this month's kit.

17 comments :

  1. Brilliant presentation, brilliant kit, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely warm kit, and your video editing skills are impressive. What software do you use to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely warm kit, and your video editing skills are impressive. What software do you use to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours - perfect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your video makes me want to abandon everything I was supposed to do today and lock myself in my craft room to play! LOL Lovely kit, love the coffee theme, I'll be using that same stamp set this month too! I can't wait to see what you create with your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can'T get the video to play :-(

    I'll come back again tomorrow and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How advent gaurde to present your kit in a video. Absolutely adore your combination of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your video is beautiful Stephanie!!! (and it makes me a bit jealous of your technical genius!) - Lovely, lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow... HOW cool is that video!! that's just fabulous! Love your kit....and the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I want a coffee! Love all your kit items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So. Cool.
    I so like the card embellis & the combos in your kit.
    Encore!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo