Friday, September 27, 2013

Apparently, I love taking photos of my feet.

It's late Friday night here in Vancouver and I am soooooo happy that the weekend is here! It's supposed to rain all weekend, so the hubs and I will be spending the next two days watching movies, reading books and (possibly) braving the rain to venture out to a coffee shop. It's going to be relaxing, and it's going to be wonderful.

Before I sign off for the weekend, I thought I would share a layout I made recently. I was going through my Instagram photos and noticed that I had quite a few "selfies" of my feet. I managed to find one photo for each season - winter, spring, summer, fall - and I put them all together on a layout.

Is there something unusual that you tend to take photos of? Please tell me I'm not the only one with a gazillion shots of her shoes! :) 

5 comments :

  1. so funny! :) i love taking pics like that too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DD takes feet photos wherever she goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page, how creative! I laughed at the title of this post, gave me a great ending to my weekend! I don't do this, but I have a friend that always wants to take a picture of both of our feet together ( you know who you are) lol! I even forget I have a camera phone most days, today a clerk at the store told me to take a picture of the tag and I almost said, but I don't have my camera! But I think this will be a super fun thing to look back on! Maybe I need to start taking pics of my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun idea and a very cool page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo