Thursday, August 8, 2013

Christmas in August!

Confession: I am NOT a holiday scrapper. I want to be, I really do. I love all the cute holiday papers and embellishments that come out each year (especially the Christmas ones) but they always end up sitting my stash, unused. Thematic products just leave me stumped.

For the past year, I've been working on an album documenting my first year of married life. Most of the pages are now complete, but I'd been procrastinating scrapping our Christmas photos. I finally decided to just bite the bullet and get it done. I ignored my stash of Christmas stickers and, instead, reached for my Mermaid Tales kit.

Turns out brown, gold, pale blue and a splash of red are the perfect combination for a Christmas layout!

So here's a little challenge for you - pull out whatever holiday photos you still have left to scrapbook and use your Counterfeit Kit to get them scrapped. Be sure to leave a comment with a link to your layouts ... I'd love to see your kits in action! 

6 comments :

  1. Very clever way out of your dilemma! And it certainly does work - lovely page :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I just love this layout so much! You are cute as a button and I enjoy seeing your pages and love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable title! I think I will have to "lift" it as I got married in December! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo