Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sketch N Scrap - July 20th Reveal

I can't believe that July is almost over! Am I the only one who feels as though this summer is just zooming by? Autumn will be here before we know it!

Today there's a new card sketch up at Sketch N Scrap. Here's the sketch, designed by Lisa -


This sketch was a huge challenge for me as I hardly ever use tags on my projects. I have a whole stash of tags, all different sizes and colors, but I can never find the perfect place for them so they've been sitting untouched on my desk. It took me a few tries but I was finally able to come with a design I liked. Here's my take on the sketch -


I hope you can find time to join in the sketch challenges this month. All of the details are over on the Sketch N Scrap blog, and the deadline to submit a project is July 31st. 

2 comments :

  1. This would be a hard sketch for me too and I think you did a great job with it. Your card is so colorful and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo