Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Root Beer Love

With CHA happening this week I've been scrappin' up a storm trying to make room for some of the new scrap goodies that are about to be released. This is a layout I've been meaning to make for a long time. It's for the album I made documenting the relationship of my now-husband and I before we got married. The photo was taken at our engagement shoot, but it's really the story behind the photo that I wanted to share. Our first conversation ever was about root beer, of all things, and root beer has kind of been "our thing" ever since.


Is anyone else frantically trying to use up supplies so they can justify splurging on new ones? What's caught your eye at CHA so far? Personally, I am loving the new stuff by Maggie Holmes (see it here) and Dear Lizzy (see it here). Guess I better start saving my pennies! :)

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love this page, the backing paper you chose is perfect. I miss root beer :( I can get A&W at specialty shops but it isn't always the one you want. Love that you have documented something so personal which would otherwise be lost in all of the 'events' in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just shows how different our tastes can be, although I love your page and the story behind it I absolutely hate Root Beer, it tastes to me like mouthwash at the dentist! I'm busy using up supplies so I can justify the bulk purchases when we holiday in the US next month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story behind your layout! Awesome! I have decided I just don't need anything new...I am loving the new Fancy Pants lines and the new Bella Blvd line with the cameras (not sure of the name) but I sure don't need new things, I think I'll have to wait until next year as my stash doesn't seem to get smaller no matter how fast I scrap! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! xo